Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day Now On * stupidity

there are a lot of thing that i want to tell you if there are no more space for me. surely your anger was made by me. myself. i want to say sorry for all the thing that i have done. i never meant to be do all those to you. sincerely i do trust in you. i do believe i'm the only one that make all those stupid thing. i know that it hard for you to forgive and to forget it. i have learn from my mistake. yes , it is true i'm the one who always spoiling your days. i'm the one who made your smile fade away for me. i'm the one who make you ran away. from your eyes i can see that your life much better without me. i'm sorry my love for hurting you , make you feel i'm try to control your life. instead , i'm just try to take care of you. i'm really really sorry my dear. i do love you. please give another chance. don't leave me. i don't want to lose your love , don't want you to stop loving me.

i'm know my dear , that i'm forget that you still can manage your life before i know you. even before i'm try to interfering you life. surely , my mistake won't make you came back don't you ? no matter what i'm saying now , i couldn't turn back time. you already hate , mad with me. please come back if you read this my dear. i'm begging you. i'm to scare to text or call you. i love you. please.

p/s: it been 6 day now. please love , i'm sorry. i need you. even now you don't need me. please.

No comments:

Post a Comment