Friday, January 21, 2011

BATU

hey myself. here some word that you keep telling yourself that it just a lying. myself , your time is over. there were so much thing happen while you keep your head down , refuse to seen by you myself.

myself , stop hurting people that you love. why should you ?. did you realize myself even though you try to make life get better , make people smile , hanging on some that you believe which is " good thing ". hey myself , some time you should know that you are really alone. look around you , where are you ? who are you ? what are you wear now ? .myself , there are no good side in you. trust me. your aren't born to be a hero or what. just turn around myself. last night was a memorable moment in your life myself. you gasper for air , alone . what are the hell dumb shit that have you done ? you body turn into some kind cold that you never felt before. it was so hurt myself. hey , myself ! fuck your self please.

myself , your life is not like others. you are different. i have told before myself , this is not the world you really want be there. you are suck myself. trust me. its time where you should go back to your place , where you should to be , stop hurting her , others. remember why others used to call you "batu". myself , stop showing your fragile heart. you never has strength. never once. myself , your time is over and shut the fuck up myself. never say a word myself. remember myself , your only have you and yourself. thats it. let others have their life. its not yours. myself , i will be with you. always. its time for you myself to go. hide it far far away deep in me. myself , its oke if you can't get up again. just keep laying down myself. your time is over.

takecare myself , i have to leave you there. you are really good friend indeed. i have to let you die , so others won't get hurt anymore. never screw up myself. your wound is so deep myself , i can't do anything about it. i'm sorry myself. bye. till we meet again myself.

p/s : NBT , NA , etc etc sorry for what myself have done. myself love you all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment